Why are Marketing Automation Platforms Important for your Business?
In the digital marketing age, the field of marketing automation has allowed diverse businesses to maximise the profitability of their marketing campaigns in ways that had never before been possible. These popular and powerful marketing automation platforms have taken the industry by storm and are transforming the way that businesses operate online. In this post, we’ll explain the benefits of marketing automation and why your company should take a closer look at these incredible platforms.
What is Marketing Automation?
Designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of online marketing campaigns, marketing automation platforms enable companies to automate many of the most time-consuming marketing tasks. With nearly unlimited potential of marketing automation software, the industry has surged in recent years and is used by a wide range of organisations, including all types of B2B and B2C companies. There are many other benefits of marketing automation software that can help businesses in numerous ways. This blog post will hone in on the unique advantages of these platforms, explaining everything of relevance to your business.
Benefits of Marketing Automation
One of the most significant uses of marketing automation platforms is being able to personalise all of your marketing campaigns towards the needs and preferences of individual customers. The customisation that is made possible via automation would require an enormous amount of time and resources to be performed manually, which is why marketing automation helps cut marketing costs drastically. Just as important, the ability to personalize your marketing campaigns will enable you to acquire Business Intelligence (BI) and improve your Customer Experience (CX), while integrating seamlessly into your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms.
Marketing automation has led to an increase of revenue for innumerable businesses, with a recent study indicating that 78% of the top marketers attribute their growth in revenue to marketing automation platforms. This type of software provides businesses with far more control than they’ve ever had over their marketing campaigns while simultaneously making it easier than ever to glean insights from the data. Automated marketing campaigns have been shown to be extremely effective in increasing the retention rate of customers, serving one more essential purpose for businesses. Check more information about what is and how you can improve your business sales funnel using cheap software.
Who is Marketing Automation for?
While there’s still a misconception surrounding the industry that marketing automation platforms are only helpful for large corporations, the reality is that these platforms can be an extremely valuable resource for small and medium sized businesses as well. Unsurprisingly, recent studies have found that the overwhelming majority of top marketers attribute their increased profitability to their marketing automation platforms. Since all types of companies have plenty to gain by improving their lead management and measuring the results of their campaigns more accurately, marketing automation is something that should be on the radar of all businesses, irrespective of your company’s size.
What to Look for in a Marketing Automation Platform
For corporations seeking success in the digital marketing age, it’s critical to utilise a platform that combines both power and simplicity to create modern solutions for your needs.
- Simplicity: When it comes to purchasing any piece of software for your business, especially one that has the capability to drastically improve your entire approach to marketing, it’s important to evaluate the product’s ease of use. Considering the incredible potential of the software, you should choose a simple platform to navigate. Creating and tracking marketing campaigns should be straightforward, and all aspects of the interface must be easily navigable. Even if you’ve had technical issues with other software in the past, don’t be concerned that marketing automation will go over your head.
- Lead Management: One of the most useful benefits of marketing automation for businesses is being able to determine which leads will generate the most revenue. Not all leads are of equivalent value, and marketing automation platforms will help you cut to the chase and will rank the leads that are most likely to convert into sales. This allows marketers to increase their conversion rates and close sales more effectively, once the most profitable leads have been categorised and ranked.
- Enabling Sales: Marketing automation provides companies with essential information about their leads that will help you understand and predict their consumer behavior. Having access to key pieces of data, like which search terms brought them to your site and what webpages most interest them, will make closing the sale more straightforward. If your company has struggled with closing sales in the past, then this can be a critical utilisation of marketing automation software.
- Superb Analytics: It’s never been easier to measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns than with marketing automation platforms. You’ll be able to see the results of your campaigns in real time, enabling you to tweak your campaigns instantaneously if necessary. These analytics are especially useful when it comes to email marketing, providing you with everything you need to maximise the profitability of your campaign.
- Integrated Social Marketing: All businesses should be capitalising on the immense potential of social media to form deeper relationships with potential and existing clients and improve overall branding. Marketing automation software will help you automate your social media campaigns and generate leads more effectively.
Is Marketing Automation Cost Effective?
While it’s hard to dispute the tremendous capabilities of marketing automation platforms, some businesses may second guess whether or not the price of the software is justified. In reality, given the limitless potential of marketing automation platforms, companies need to factor into account both the short-term and long-term profits that can only come about via marketing automation.